Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: SF Audio Studio and SF8 help  (Read 1821 times)

Offline ts

• Trade Count: (81)
  • Needs to get out more...
SF Audio Studio and SF8 help
« on: December 29, 2005, 12:19:58 PM »
Do either of these programs provide a "file joining or wavmerging or appending" function? I see SF8 supports 4 gig files, but I don't see a join function, unless they have their own terminology for it. Thanks.

RebelRebel

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: SF Audio Studio and SF8 help
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2005, 10:31:27 PM »
open up the first fileset...

now open up the second fileset (leave the first one open )

drag the cursor and select the entire file/wav...hit the copy button(first pic)
close the 2nd file. you are now back on the first file..put the cursor at the end of the first file, and click the paste button...itll join the two(second pic).

Offline ts

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2005, 11:53:49 AM »
Thanks teddy, I'll give a whirl when I need to. Recorded Mule last night at 24/96 at the 4gig max size and don't need to do any joining yet, although thank you for the lesson.

Now I'm trying to figure why the dvda I just made with scott's program, won't playback ::)

Offline pfife

• Emperor of Ticketucky
  • I love/hate tickets.
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2005, 12:14:58 PM »
Thanks teddy, I'll give a whirl when I need to. Recorded Mule last night at 24/96 at the 4gig max size and don't need to do any joining yet, although thank you for the lesson.

Now I'm trying to figure why the dvda I just made with scott's program, won't playback ::)

are you getting vid and no sound, or nothing at all?
Tickets are dead to me.  Except the ones I have, don't have, and lost.  Not to mention the ones you have, don't have, and lost.   And the ones that other dude has, doesn't have, and lost.  Let me know if you need some tickets, I'm happy to oblige. 

Tickets >>>>>>>> Oxygen

RebelRebel

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2005, 01:16:40 PM »

No problem Tony.

Offline ts

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2005, 08:35:28 PM »
Shit I can't even get the file to open in sf8 so I can do the resample. Everytime I try to  open it says: an error ocuured reading the file. fuck me, i'm going back to my jb3

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.075 seconds with 31 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com