Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Transfering ipod/songs from one puter to another ???'s  (Read 1326 times)

Offline ts

• Trade Count: (81)
  • Needs to get out more...
Transfering ipod/songs from one puter to another ???'s
« on: July 31, 2007, 06:41:13 PM »
My daughters computer is on its way out and I need to move her ipod songs to a new one. I loaded itunes from the install cd to the new computer and her ipod opens when plugged in, but no songs move into in the library. Everytime it gets connected to the new computer a message pops up saying this ipod is already linked to another itunes library and asks to change it to the new computer itunes library, of which I respond, no. If I respond yes, it deletes all her songs >:D. There must be a simple fix for this. thanks.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 07:09:13 AM by ts »

Offline rustoleum

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection All-Star
  • AKG 481s->MiaGi IIs->MiniMe->MTII
Re: Transfering ipod/songs from one puter to another ???'s
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 09:50:13 AM »
Anapod is a great tool I use for my iPod... I don't even have iTunes installed anyway.  My wife and I can connect our iPods to the same systems and move tunes from one to another.  It is not free, but quite reasonably priced at something like 25 or 30 dollars.  They have a trial version that you can check out.  If you don't mind moving one song at a time you can probably accomplish what you want to do without buying it.

http://www.redchairsoftware.com/anapod/

Offline ts

• Trade Count: (81)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: Transfering ipod/songs from one puter to another ???'s
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 12:14:24 PM »
Thanks. itunes does offer a solution, but it's a major pita. Looking for something easier to use, especially for a 12 year old. This might be it.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.048 seconds with 28 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com