Gear / Technical Help > Microphones & Setup

Manfrotto #368B any experience

(1/2) > >>

jbell:
Need a new stand and looking at the #368B.  Anyone running this stand??  I want something light weight, but still goes up at least 11'

darby:

--- Quote from: jbell on September 11, 2021, 10:15:17 AM ---Need a new stand and looking at the #368B.  Anyone running this stand??  I want something light weight, but still goes up at least 11'

--- End quote ---

I have one...
when I first got it, I thought I wouldn't use it much because I "thought" it was smaller than my old Bogen
after laying them down and extending them I realized that it was the same height or even a bit taller
it is small and light weight and I am using it more all the time... it's a nice inexpensive stand

ycoop:
I had this as my previous stand. It worked well for 2 years or so until it got busted when I overtightened one of the knobs after a show and it compressed the metal beyond repair.

In general the build quality isn’t great, so I’m not surprised that this ended up happening.

SMsound:
Matthews 7’ reverse stand + matthews 4’ telescoping extension. The pair are some of the smallest on the market when folded but still have a footprint bigger than most small/medium light stands and the build quality is excellent (proper tube clamps!).  I have 2 with me that went in my carryon. I have big stands for when I can drive/have space, but this is my fav rig for portability.

They have a baby pin so you might need an adapter depending on your stereo bar. Manfrotto makes the nice adapters.

Gordon:

--- Quote from: jbell on September 11, 2021, 10:15:17 AM ---Need a new stand and looking at the #368B.  Anyone running this stand??  I want something light weight, but still goes up at least 11'

--- End quote ---

That's what I have so you know it well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version