Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Delay in Matrix Recording?  (Read 15094 times)

Offline Kwonfidelity

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Taperssection Member
  • Press Record!!!
Re: Delay in Matrix Recording?
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2005, 04:29:12 PM »
Pre"amp" racks for stage mics   ;D

Heath, the Icon has blown me away in all aspects of what it can do.  Routing, assigns, monitor/foh modes, pug-ins...very nice, and very powerful!  Yes, it is a Digi machine and when I first saw the press on it I was rolling my eyes...until I played with one (first one at Roo).

I, on the other hand, always live and trust my A&Heath machine, with all the outboards needed.  Besides, blinking, flashing, moving lights...yeah!   :)
Southern Recording, Inc.
High Fidelity Audio Capture

Offline heath

• Laugh it up, Fuzzball...
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • I'm score!!!!!!
    • The Upstream Mend
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2005, 04:48:23 PM »
I'll have top get my hands on one sometime.  I'd like to look at it.  Just not a viable option at all for me....unless my powerball numbers hit, in which case I'm buying everyone on the board one piece of gear.  ;D
And the Sultans... yeah the Sultans play creole

The Upstream Mend

Offline mmmatt

• taping > photography
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • ... A broken angel sings from a guitar
    • LightCraft Photography
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2005, 05:00:03 PM »
I'll have top get my hands on one sometime.  I'd like to look at it.  Just not a viable option at all for me....unless my powerball numbers hit, in which case I'm buying everyone on the board one piece of gear.  ;D

I'll go for a nice pair of schoeps Heath, and I'll move out there and take your job too... you won't need that anymore :)

Pre"amp" racks for stage mics ;D

Heath, the Icon has blown me away in all aspects of what it can do. Routing, assigns, monitor/foh modes, pug-ins...very nice, and very powerful! Yes, it is a Digi machine and when I first saw the press on it I was rolling my eyes...until I played with one (first one at Roo).

I, on the other hand, always live and trust my A&Heath machine, with all the outboards needed. Besides, blinking, flashing, moving lights...yeah! :)

heh... should have known you meant the pre's.  Wouldn't an engineer want a little mix of flavors though?  Maybe a couple outboard pre's would round out the midas touch. 
      One thing about thoes midas consoles is they put about $0 into the glitz... they look like kid toys.  None of that matters if they have the sound though.  The venue, where I was taking hits off a midas, was the sonic equvelant of a gym, so it was tough for me to tell anything... it was all crap.  I'm sure I'll be seeing more around though.

Matt
I do think taping is the reality of the business..it is also an impetus for artists to create studio CDs that are ART, not just another recording...    Fareed Haque  2-4-2005

Canon 24-70 f2.8L, Canon 135 f2L, Canon 70-200 f4L, Canon 50 f1.8, > Canon 5D or Canon xt (digi) and Canon 1N (film)

Offline Tim

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2005, 06:27:42 PM »
I'll have top get my hands on one sometime. I'd like to look at it. Just not a viable option at all for me....unless my powerball numbers hit, in which case I'm buying everyone on the board one piece of gear. ;D

I accept your offer

:)
I’ve had a few weird experiences and a few close brushes with total weirdness of one sort or another, but nothing that’s really freaked me out or made me feel too awful about it. - Jerry Garcia

Offline heath

• I'm score!!!!!!
    • The Upstream Mend
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2005, 06:42:47 PM »
I'll have top get my hands on one sometime. I'd like to look at it. Just not a viable option at all for me....unless my powerball numbers hit, in which case I'm buying everyone on the board one piece of gear. ;D

I accept your offer

:)

That offer was only intended for those of us who actually tape!!  :P

ZING!

The Upstream Mend

Offline Tim

« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2005, 06:44:50 PM »
oh no, we've got a binding contract buddy :P
I’ve had a few weird experiences and a few close brushes with total weirdness of one sort or another, but nothing that’s really freaked me out or made me feel too awful about it. - Jerry Garcia

Offline heath

• I'm score!!!!!!
    • The Upstream Mend
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2005, 06:46:09 PM »

leave it to the lawyer...   :P

The Upstream Mend

Offline Tim

« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2005, 06:58:24 PM »

leave it to the lawyer... :P

;D

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.05 seconds with 33 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com