Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: DVD Ripping Software  (Read 4495 times)

Offline Ed.

• your popsicle's melting
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • FJ Baby!
Re: DVD Ripping Software
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2006, 06:16:13 PM »
hehe, I go to a few of those.  I check pitchforkmedia.com and tinymixtapes.com all the time too.  Plus a few private bt sites which i'm on far too much.

So I check out tinymixtapes.com and the first fucking story is about Mike Patton long awaited solo album.  Ed I owe ya a few +T's 

:)  +t's backatcha

Because nothing says "I have lots of money and am sort of confused as to how to spend it" like Bose.

Offline OFOTD

• Amorican
  • Trade Count: (7)
  • Needs to get out more...
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2006, 06:58:24 PM »
so from what I can tell...these make a copy of the DVD just for duplication. i really only need parts of certain DVDs. is it possible for me to edit the outputted video files?

sorry for my ignorance  :-[

DVD Shrink makes it possible for to take out almost any part of a DVD.  Things like extra languages, subtitles, extra scenes, different audio formats (5.1, 2.0, etc.) and just copy the actual movie itself and not all the other stuff.  It does not let you just grab certain scenes or chapters.

If you just want to grab a scene or two I use TMPG DVD Source Creator 2.0
http://www.pegasys-inc.com/

I believe they have a trial version on the homepage or I know you can find the full version on certain other sites.

Offline chiefbroom

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2006, 08:42:37 AM »
Me?  I use Mac the Ripper, & Popcorn and ocassionally DVD2OneX... Only found one DVD that I have been able to dupe.
Festival Express.  It seems to rip OK, but gets buffer underrun errors trying to burn, even at 1X... ???

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.046 seconds with 32 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com