Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Ikey HDR 7 (16/44, XY mics) - announced at NAMM  (Read 1633 times)

Offline sunjan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Taping since 1988, 28 years of fine recordings...
    • Just a handful of stuff I put on etree
Ikey HDR 7 (16/44, XY mics) - announced at NAMM
« on: February 01, 2010, 06:07:24 AM »
16bit only, nothing much to write home about.
Zoom H4 did this years ago. But I though I'd post it here for the record.
The official site isn't updated yet (go figure!), but I found the specs elsewhere.

Street price $170 ATM...
Portable field recorder with built-in X–Y mics and color display. Records from any line or microphone level audio source directly to supported USB storage devices or to the included SD card (SDHC Compatible) in MP3, WAV, BWF, AAC & AIFF formats. Menu file operations (cut/copy/paste/delete), pre-recording, auto-track, track marker, limiter and auto gain control. Features 1/8" headphone/line output for instant playback & easy monitoring, 1/8" mic input, headphone volume control, 1/8” line input; records up to 320kbps MP3 files and WAV files. Download to a computer with the included USB cable. Batteries, AC power supply, tripod stand,and windscreen included.

Portable field recorder with built-in X – Y mics. 

Records from any line or microphone level audio source directly to supported USB storage devices or to the included SD card. 

Features 1/8" headphone/line output for instant playback & easy monitoring, 1/8" mic input, rotary volume control, 1/8" input; records up to 320kbps MP3 files and WAV files.

Download to a computer with the included USB cable. Batteries, AC power supply and windscreen included.

Mics: A-51s LE, CK 930, Line Audo CM3, AT853Rx (hc,c,sc),  ECM 121, ECM 909A
Pres: Tinybox, CA-9100, UA5 wmod
Recorders: M10, H116 (CF mod), H340, NJB3
Gearbag: High Sierra Corkscrew
MD transfers: MZ-RH1. Tape transfers: Nak DR-1
Photo rig: Nikon D70, 18-70mm/3.5-4.5, SB-800

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.041 seconds with 25 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com