Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Grace V2s possibly for sale  (Read 1974 times)

Offline soundaround

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
Grace V2s possibly for sale
« on: December 05, 2005, 04:00:26 PM »
I am new to this forum so if I have placed this notice in the wrong place please forgive the transgression. My question is designed to gauge the market value of Grace Lunatec V2s. I have four of them--- two that are standard and two that have   been modified by Mike Grace himself to be used with ribbon mics (essentially 10db of additional gain). I have the original power supplies and the two custom made (also by Grace) power supplies that feed two units.

If anyone knows what the market value of these items may be I would enjoy hearing back from you. Based on whether or not they are still valued at a high enough rate I may be interested in selling them all

Jim

Offline ianstone

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • schoeps>something>something else
    • My Recordings on ARCHIVE
Re: Grace V2s possibly for sale
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 04:03:03 PM »
they're worth about a buck each, sell them to me. ;) i'll give you 3.50 for the lot.

hehehe no just kidding.

The v2's are worth probably 550-675 depending on condition... not sure about the modified ones... i'd think same ballpark but maybe slightly more...

Microphones:
CCM4v (pair)
mk6 (pair) and mk41 (pair) with kc5's & cmc6's
mk21 (1) for those M/S situations

Preamps:
Sonosax SX-M2

Recorders:
Sound Devices 722
Edirol R-01

My Recordings on archive http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=%22ian%20stone%22

RebelRebel

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Grace V2s possibly for sale
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2005, 04:03:51 PM »
I think they go around 600...think i sold mine for 575.....there is a yard sale here, down closer to the bottom of the page.

I am new to this forum so if I have placed this notice in the wrong place please forgive the transgression. My question is designed to gauge the market value of Grace Lunatec V2s. I have four of them--- two that are standard and two that have   been modified by Mike Grace himself to be used with ribbon mics (essentially 10db of additional gain). I have the original power supplies and the two custom made (also by Grace) power supplies that feed two units.

If anyone knows what the market value of these items may be I would enjoy hearing back from you. Based on whether or not they are still valued at a high enough rate I may be interested in selling them all

Jim

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.048 seconds with 32 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com