Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: discWelder Steel  (Read 1704 times)

Offline rustle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection All-Star
  • Rock On!
discWelder Steel
« on: December 29, 2003, 11:46:34 PM »
 Hey Now,
I need a little help, and search for track splits isn't helping. I haven't carried my DAT to a show since TOO 11-29-02. My laptop rig is very stable.
  Well, I received discWelder Steel V 2.0.1 for Christmas (BIG +T to my Father on that one ;D), and I've never tracked a 24 bit recording. What I've been doing is dithering a copy down to 16/44.1 for CD-R and FLAC16 ( I also FLAC24, and then burn to DVD+R) for distribution. Or I just listen to the 24 bit file on my computer, making tracks a "moot" point.
 I have WaveLab 4.0g and Soundforge 6.0. What I've been doing is using the markers in wavelab, then saving each track seperately. Then it's a short process to burn to DVD+R without gaps. But the individual saving of each track is time consuming (sp?).
 Thanks in advance.
"Once in a while you can get shone the light, In the strangest of places if you look at it right" - J. Garcia, R. Hunter

“Physical discomfort is important only when the mood is wrong. Then you fasten on to whatever thing is uncomfortable and call that the cause. But if the mood is right, then physical discomfort doesn't mean much.” - Robert Pirsig, author, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.

Offline rustle

• Taperssection All-Star
  • Rock On!
Re:discWelder Steel
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2003, 11:43:06 AM »
bump
"Once in a while you can get shone the light, In the strangest of places if you look at it right" - J. Garcia, R. Hunter

“Physical discomfort is important only when the mood is wrong. Then you fasten on to whatever thing is uncomfortable and call that the cause. But if the mood is right, then physical discomfort doesn't mean much.” - Robert Pirsig, author, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.

radioboy1977

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2003, 12:23:14 PM »
download the latest version of CDWAVE.  it can now handle 24 bit.

http://www.homepages.hetnet.nl/~mjmlooijmans/cdwave/

Offline rustle

• Taperssection All-Star
  • Rock On!
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2003, 04:55:47 PM »
Yeah,
 Leave it to "Team Pittsburgh" to come through. Jeff, we'll have to hook up when you come to Columbus for the Mule.

later

radioboy1977

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2003, 05:01:48 PM »
is that you, russell?  i hope i'm able to make it to the columbus mule show.  may have class that night, though >:(  let me know how discwelder works out for you.  i was thinking of spending the x-mas money on a copy.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.039 seconds with 29 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com