Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: DVD Architect help needed (NOTHING TO SEE HERE)  (Read 2058 times)

Offline Gordon

• Trade Count: (22)
  • Needs to get out more...
    • my list
DVD Architect help needed (NOTHING TO SEE HERE)
« on: March 16, 2009, 05:08:48 PM »
I've been authoring for a year now.  my friend that taught me taught me to use dvd lab.  anyway today I'm trying to use dvd architect (mainly so i can carry over the chapter points from vegas).

I had rendered as a normal mpeg 2 with no audio to use in dvd lab.  I noticed when I opened up architect that the file didn't show up.  so I went back to vegas and rendered the original avi using the "dvd architect NTSC widescreen video stream" template.  the project is set to 16:9 in vegas fyi.

the only thing I changed in the settings for the render was the bit rate and changed from dvd to mpeg2 (tried both after it didn't work as mpeg2).  I set bit rate to CBR 8mbs.  well I also tried both closed and open GOPs (which do y'all use?  I've heard both).

anyway so I render it to mpeg2  (again every way described above) (verified it's mpeg 2 and 16:9).  it now shows up in architect but it will not allow me to add it to the timeline!  says it's a unsupported format.  the audio I rendered works just fine. 

I've tried it every way that seems like it would be correct and it still comes up as unsupported in architect.   never had any trouble with dvdlab but want to give architect a shot.   any help would be great!

edit: I was using studio version. upgraded to pro and it works.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 06:58:37 PM by Gordon »
Microtech Gefell M20 or M21 > Nbob actives > Naiant PFA > Sound Devices MixPre-6 II @ 32/48

https://archive.org/details/fav-gordonlw

https://archive.org/details/teamdirtysouth

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.079 seconds with 26 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com