Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: HTF to track with wavelab?  (Read 5872 times)

rabhan

• Trade Count: (0)
HTF to track with wavelab?
« on: July 26, 2003, 01:32:10 PM »
am i missing something here?

so i taped a show last night at 24/48 for the first time. it sounds killer. i already resampled and dithered to make a cd(16/44) version which i am now tracking with cdwav.

how the f^%k am i supposed to track the 24/48 file? i have looked all over wavelab and cant find a tracking button, all i see is auto split and i dont think i want that. should i not track the 24/48 file? should i leave it as one track and just flac it? there is some considerable crowd at the front and tail of it and i want to cut that out.

help?

thanks!

rabhan

Re:HTF to track with wavelab?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2003, 01:38:08 PM »

DaryanLenz

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2003, 11:13:57 AM »
To get the extra crap (crowd etc.) out of the file, go to section you want cut.  Click right before or right after the crap, and then right click and select the "select from cursor to beggining of file."  This should highlight everything that you want to get rid of.  Then select "delete" and get rid of it.  Then, I usually save the file to avoid the bigg ass temp files that wavelab creates so that I can normalize etc.  Hope this helps

TRacking wise, it is a pain in the ass.  I believe you can set track marks, but since I use cdwave, why not use that?  It supports 24 bit now!

Daryan

rabhan

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2003, 11:20:37 AM »
i just re-read this thread:

http://www.taperssection.com/yabbse/index.php?board=5;action=display;threadid=4083;start=msg44949#msg44949

hrmm, maybe i will try that.

using the above thread as a reference, cdwav 1.9 works!

rabhan

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2003, 12:44:12 PM »
yeah i had that happen to me too, ben.  what i have done to get around this was convert to 16/44.1 as a separate file, track that in cd wave and save the cue sheet, then load the 24bit file and load the cue sheet from the 16bit file without opening the associated file (cd wave will ask if you want to do this)

thats the answer, so you dont have go searching thru the thread for it.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.047 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com