Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: All Quiet on the Sonic Sense Front?!  (Read 5820 times)

Offline Marc Nutter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
    • Sonic Sense, Inc.
All Quiet on the Sonic Sense Front?!
« on: March 14, 2003, 10:01:11 PM »
Hi All,

Having seen a few comments referencing the mellow level of activity on the Sonic Sense Forum, I'd like to clarify that our forum is intended to be technically oriented.  It does not have the comradery and casual vibe that this board does nor will it have the volume.  It would be redundant to have it as such since this group already exists and provides a great community for tapers.

The intent of our board definately is NOT to compete (if that's an issue in anyone's eyes) with this forum or any other on the web.

I have a technical background that I hope can assist people who have questions that are not being addressed in depth elsewhere.  Opinions and casual heckling are far less common on our board which hopefully makes it easier to find the type of information that some may be looking for.

These past couple weeks, I've been on the road at trade shows and system design, optimization and automation projects.  It's sort of nice having a few minutes off to relax and catch up with some chat.

If you have technical questions or issues that aren't getting addressed in depth here or elsewhere, Jason and Phil  in my office are avid tapers and traders.  I'd welcome your challenging questions for me or my boys as we constantly strive to give the best to the community we all dig so much.

Happy Recording,

Marc

jpschust

• Trade Count: (0)
Re:All Quiet on the Sonic Sense Front?!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2003, 11:05:50 PM »
That's cool.  different forums for different reasons :-)  There's plenty of room for all of us here in the Tapers Community!!!!!!

Jonny

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.06 seconds with 30 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com