Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Female Microdot Connectors for connection to DPA 4061 male microdots  (Read 3345 times)

Offline cybermansrev

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
Does anyone know anywhere which will supply female microdot connectors like DPA use?
I can't find any on via google, I'm fairly sure they're bound to be in the TYCO Microdot range but looking online can't it.
If anyone has either a supplier or the Tyco model number I'd be grateful. I'm aware the male ones require a special crimp tool, do the females?
All help gratefully recieved.

Offline pjdavep

• Taperssection Member
Re: Female Microdot Connectors for connection to DPA 4061 male microdots
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2005, 08:59:46 PM »
Does anyone know anywhere which will supply female microdot connectors like DPA use?
I can't find any on via google, I'm fairly sure they're bound to be in the TYCO Microdot range but looking online can't it.
If anyone has either a supplier or the Tyco model number I'd be grateful. I'm aware the male ones require a special crimp tool, do the females?
All help gratefully recieved.

Sorry, I don't know the Tyco part numbers, but if you find out, please post them.  I do know that you can get female panel mounts from DPA (call their Colorado office) and Len at Coresound sells female/female barrel connectors.  You may be able to get them from a DPA dealer like Cascade Media.  No special tools are required for the female parts.

Later,
   pjdavep
Recording: DPA 4061s > DPA MMA-6000 > R-09

Playback office: Denon 2200 > Grace 901 > Sennheiser 650's (all Cardas cabling)
            home: Onkyo SP-800 > Denon 887 > Odyssey HT-3 SE > Von Schweikert VR-2  (Kimber Select IC's and Bifocal XL spkr cables)

Offline hcdd7

• Taperssection Newbie
Re: Female Microdot Connectors for connection to DPA 4061 male microdots
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 08:24:33 PM »
I contacted DPA back in December.  They will sell you the microdots.  Here is a copy of the correspondence that I received from them:

"We are able to fill your request for 2x DJJ0031.  The cost is $25.00 each plus shipping.  You can place an order using Mastercard or Visa for payment.
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.  Thank you and have a great day.

Lori D. Verhaal
DPA Microphones, Inc.
2432 N. Main Street, Suite 200
Longmont, Colorado 80501
303-485-1025
866-DPA-MICS
303-485-6470 (Fax)
Lori@dpamics.com
www.dpamicrophones.com

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 9:50 AM
To: lori@dpamics.com
Subject: FW: Information from DPA Microphones for Bruce Daley

Would you take care of this please.

Best Regards,

Joan Myers
DPA Microphones, Inc." :D

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.034 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com