Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Best program to receover deleted files on SD card  (Read 1890 times)

Offline achtungpop

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
Best program to receover deleted files on SD card
« on: March 15, 2014, 02:11:53 PM »
 Hi there . please does anybody know the best program to "save" a deleted audio file from a SD card ? I tried several , some let me hope I saved something but it resulted in unlistenable material ... .  2 simultaneous recordings of the same show have been deleted and I think what I can save is a kind of mix of them + interferences :'(

Offline Brian Skalinder

• Complaint Dept.
  • Trade Count: (28)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: Best program to receover deleted files on SD card
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 02:20:42 PM »
What do you mean by "unlistenable material"?  Any sense of whether the recovered files are the expected size / length in time for the full recording?

If you're able to recover a file that appears the right size / length, but plays back as static or some such, you may still be able to recover the contents of the file by importing it into an audio editor as RAW data and manually tweaking some settings, e.g. #3 here.
Milab VM-44 Links > Fostex FR-2LE or
Naiant IPA (tinybox format) >
Roland R-05

Offline achtungpop

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
Re: Best program to receover deleted files on SD card
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 03:42:28 PM »
infact I made simultaneously but in 2 separate tracks 2 different recordings : 1 IEM and 1 audience . When I listen to 1 of the saved file ( but infact both files give me the same result ) I have long interferences : then 1 second of iem, then the 1 same second of audience, then interferences again . total during time 1h24, what should be the real durung time of EACH recording ...

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.068 seconds with 31 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com