Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Peluso CEMC to what Pre? Suggestions needed.  (Read 1995 times)

Offline beanstalk

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Needs to get out more...
Peluso CEMC to what Pre? Suggestions needed.
« on: November 09, 2005, 05:49:46 PM »
Anybody have any ideas? Sold my v2 like shit head. Can't afford a v3. Going to get a BM2p+mod on the UA5 but may want something like a Mp2 for the Peluso mics and the UA5-BM2p+mod for something in the future or for my AT853. I think the Peluso my be to transparent for BM2p+mod.
"I don't believe in a lot of things, but i do believe in duct tape."

Offline Busman Audio

• Trade Count: (12)
  • Taperssection Member
Re: Peluso CEMC to what Pre? Suggestions needed.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2005, 06:49:11 PM »
Did you listen to my recording of moe. that was up on etree?  I used the Pelusos with my mod and I love it I think it is a great combo. I would very highly reccomend AKG 480s after hearing John's recording of Panic with the BM2p+ with the 483s it has amazing image and dynamics.
Busman mics of all kinds>some type of busman modified recorder.

"Just Mod It"

Offline ehren

• Trade Count: (6)
  • Taperssection Member
  • Of course this is a taper ticket!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2005, 06:58:17 PM »
I think the Peluso's sound great with my wmod+ UA5, that said I think at times a little bit of sparkle could be a good thing, depending on the venu. I've always been a fan of the psp2 and would love to here the cemc6s with that pre. All that said, I think the Peluso's are kind of like MG mics in that they are not too picky about what pre you use with them. I've used mine with both the pmod and wmod ua5s and the results have been favorable.

Offline beanstalk

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2005, 07:01:50 PM »
Did you listen to my recording of moe. that was up on etree?  I used the Pelusos with my mod and I love it I think it is a great combo. I would very highly reccomend AKG 480s after hearing John's recording of Panic with the BM2p+ with the 483s it has amazing image and dynamics.

Shit, I total forgot about that DL. I'll take a listen.
Also, I will send the package(UA5) and tap your paypal Saturday or Monday (as I think the postoffice is closed friday.)

Offline beanstalk

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2005, 07:02:33 PM »
I think the Peluso's sound great with my wmod+ UA5, that said I think at times a little bit of sparkle could be a good thing, depending on the venu. I've always been a fan of the psp2 and would love to here the cemc6s with that pre. All that said, I think the Peluso's are kind of like MG mics in that they are not too picky about what pre you use with them. I've used mine with both the pmod and wmod ua5s and the results have been favorable.

Got anything I can take a listen at? On the archive?

Offline ehren

• Trade Count: (6)
  • Taperssection Member
  • Of course this is a taper ticket!
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2005, 07:10:21 PM »
Sorry man,

I rarely if ever post shows. I barely have enough time usually to get shows transferred from DAT. That said i just recorded 2 mule shows and 2 Panic shows that both sound incredible. I still can't believe how good these mics sound, and I'm a former mk4 owner. I'd be happy to send you some samples or maybe I can upload something to the archive. Let me know...

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.067 seconds with 30 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com