Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Buying my rig this week!!!! do you know of any cheaper places to get any of this  (Read 4533 times)

Offline pfife

• Emperor of Ticketucky
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • I love/hate tickets.
if b&h shipping is high..PM me and i'll gladly go to the store and get anything you want and ship it with no handling fees. always open offer for anyone. i just like excuses to go to b&h

I stumbled upon the B&H store while staying around the corner. I bet I went in that place 10 times in two days.I just couldn't believe how much stuff they had.

Their catalog is damn ridiculous!  Its a frickin book.  Ithought it was going to break the mailbox off my house!
Tickets are dead to me.  Except the ones I have, don't have, and lost.  Not to mention the ones you have, don't have, and lost.   And the ones that other dude has, doesn't have, and lost.  Let me know if you need some tickets, I'm happy to oblige. 

Tickets >>>>>>>> Oxygen

Offline Tall Adam

• The Artist Formerly Known as GQJSP
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Needs to get out more...
the store is even more rediculous. the whole thing is a maze of conveyor belts and over head bin carring systems. nothing is kept on the floor. its all in a giant stock room downstaris and it comes up when you tell them what you want. and to top it all off, the majority of the staff is hassidic jews. :) funny place

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.062 seconds with 28 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com