Gear / Technical Help > Ask The Tapers

P mod, W mod, stock UA5 w/ mc012s???

(1/4) > >>

justink:
trying to get some opinions...

i like my vocals to be real crisp and bright, but some say the warm mod is better for the oktavas..???

it's a good chunk of change, so i want to get it right.

thanks!

-j

olyrc:

--- Quote from: justink on August 27, 2003, 07:49:09 PM ---trying to get some opinions...

i like my vocals to be real crisp and bright, but some say the warm mod is better for the oktavas..???

thanks!

-j

--- End quote ---

Running my MC012s for the first time with a pmod this weekend at Seattle's Bumbershoot festival (LOS, Nickel Creek, DTB, NMAS, KDTU).  I'll let you know how they turn out.

justink:

--- Quote from: olyrc on August 27, 2003, 08:59:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: justink on August 27, 2003, 07:49:09 PM ---trying to get some opinions...

thanks!

-j

--- End quote ---

Running my MC012s for the first time with a pmod this weekend at Seattle's Bumbershoot festival (LOS, Nickel Creek, DTB, NMAS, KDTU).  I'll let you know how they turn out.

--- End quote ---

sweet!  thanks!

i'd like to hear that nickel creek tape w/ the p mod!  :)

-j

Chuck:
I'm interested in hearing the P-mod UA-5 with the Oktava's too.
I've entertained the idea of getting a DMIC-20 for the crisper sound. Does anyone have experience with this combo? I've never heard an MC012> P-mod UA-5 or MC012> DMIC-20 recording.

F.O.Bean:

--- Quote from: calico on August 27, 2003, 11:16:52 PM ---I'm interested in hearing the P-mod UA-5 with the Oktava's too.
I've entertained the idea of getting a DMIC-20 for the crisper sound. Does anyone have experience with this combo? I've never heard an MC012> P-mod UA-5 or MC012> DMIC-20 recording.

--- End quote ---

bush runs/ran the oktava's >dmic-20 combo, i have a couple dics if youd like.... 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version