Gear / Technical Help > Photo / Video Recording

Panasonic Lumix DC-ZS200 (edit: mostly about ZS100 though)

<< < (42/56) > >>

Teen Wolf Blitzer:
So yer bootleg videoing.  BYE!  So now we discuss bootleg videoing of shows?  This site has gone downhill....If I see ya at a show I'm filming I'll bust yer ass.

DavidPuddy:
Ignore the troll

guitard:

--- Quote from: Teen Wolf Blitzer on September 04, 2021, 06:57:54 PM ---So yer bootleg videoing.  BYE!  So now we discuss bootleg videoing of shows?  This site has gone downhill....If I see ya at a show I'm filming I'll bust yer ass.

--- End quote ---

You've been a member at this site for 17+ years and have 5K+ posts and you don't understand that bringing a camera into a show ≠ bootlegging?  WTF??

beatkilla:
Not sure if this was discussed earlier BUT...

If you change your focus mode to Macro Zoom this limits the focal range from 28-280  to 28-84mm In this mode you can set your aperture to F2.8 and retain F2.8 throughout the zoom.

:coolguy:

guitard:

--- Quote from: beatkilla on October 19, 2021, 04:34:40 PM ---Not sure if this was discussed earlier BUT...

If you change your focus mode to Macro Zoom this limits the focal range from 28-280 to 28-84mm In this mode you can set your aperture to F2.8 and retain F2.8 throughout the zoom.

:coolguy:

--- End quote ---

What does all this mean in real terms when you're filming a show?  In other words, what is the benefit?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version