Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Has anyone had this happen on there JB3  (Read 1954 times)

Offline Nomad

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
Has anyone had this happen on there JB3
« on: January 07, 2005, 10:30:27 PM »
So I have my new JB3 and I got my Ua-5 in today. Well I inserted my mini optical cord into the line in (as I did a few days ago) and the connector on the inside comes loose and start rattling around inside. Next weekend was going to be my first show to tape. I guess Im glad it didnt happen there and its still under warranty but only 90 days makes me sketical. Ever heard of this or am I just lucky. I mean how can you mess up inserting a plug  :-\
Its the terror of knowing what the world is about. Wathcing some good friends screaming let me out.

Superlux CM-H8K> Wmod Ua-5> JB3

Offline pfife

• Emperor of Ticketucky
  • Needs to get out more...
  • I love/hate tickets.
Re: Has anyone had this happen on there JB3
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2005, 10:57:15 PM »
There's a few threads about these inputs in the recording gear section, I just noticed today.
Tickets are dead to me.  Except the ones I have, don't have, and lost.  Not to mention the ones you have, don't have, and lost.   And the ones that other dude has, doesn't have, and lost.  Let me know if you need some tickets, I'm happy to oblige. 

Tickets >>>>>>>> Oxygen

Offline Nomad

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2005, 11:13:19 PM »
Through ebay the only offer 30 days not 90 days. Good thing it happened now. I read there replacement policy and it said they will replace with a comparable product of there choice. Since they now have no JB3's up I expressed to them that the have no other comparable product for me desired intention. Well we will see what happens in 2-3 weeks from now.
Its the terror of knowing what the world is about. Wathcing some good friends screaming let me out.

Superlux CM-H8K> Wmod Ua-5> JB3

Offline Diggin

• Taperssection All-Star
  • The similarities are frightening.
    • 10,000 Motherf*ckers
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2005, 11:48:16 PM »
do you get a signal?  does the jack wiggle?

I had my jack come free of its solder points and I just had to re-solder and it works fine now, very easy fix
Toshiba HD-A2 > HDMI > Panasonic TH-50PX600U
audio to be built soon

Offline andyjah

• Trade Count: (15)
  • Needs to get out more...
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2005, 07:41:57 PM »
This problem happened to my first jb3 as well. Agreed that it is very simple to resolder. Just make sure you've got it lined up perfect.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.064 seconds with 29 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com