Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Wave Editor-Huge price drop  (Read 1182 times)

Offline ironbut

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
Wave Editor-Huge price drop
« on: August 26, 2008, 08:04:42 PM »
I've been using Wave Editor on my Mac for about 3 years now and while it is different from lots of other music software (there is a learning curve for most folks) it's what I know the best so my opinion will be very biased. I liked it enough to also buy Spectre, their metering software suite. I find their customer service to be extremely responsive and will add features when just a couple of owners request them ( and it doesn't requite major surgery ) .
Well, like the title says, they just totally restructured their pricing. When I bought my license Wave Editor was $250. I still consider it to be a major bargain at that price. Well, now it's just $79! Yeah, it took me a couple of looks to believe my eyes and then I figured it must be a problem on the web site. But it is just $79.  That's and incredible price just for the iZotope software that included in WE. Spectre, the metering suite is also just $79 and I paid $150 just about 6 months ago. It's pretty much like a clunky version of Metric Halo's Spectral Foo which is over $500 but it's closing that gap with each update. Well, check it out;
http://audiofile-engineering.com/

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.051 seconds with 26 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com