Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Bags for 722...  (Read 20064 times)

Offline Kevin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection All-Star
    • Company Website (Learn to play by ear or by I.)
Re: Bags for 722...
« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2007, 10:41:52 AM »
yep ::)

I bought a smaller pelican, 1040 I think, so it will free up a little room.  Its a little more than half of the 1060 and will fit mics + caps just can't have the caps attached to the mics to fit it in.  I thought of other storage for the mics but I love the pelican and I am going to stick to it.  One option, if all my gear doesn't fit is getting a lense case for the shocks or a cable strap for my cables, but im hoping everything will fit nicely as is.  I could attach the rm-multi to the back if I had to.  Plenty of options...

481(3)>722

Offline Javier Cinakowski

• !! Downhill From Here !!
  • Trade Count: (11)
  • Needs to get out more...
« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2007, 10:43:38 AM »
BTW, does anyone else find it kinda funny and symptomatic of TS.com gear-slut addiction that we're on almost Page 7 talking about BAGS for the 722 for crissakes???  I think it's pretty comical, actually.   

I don't even own a 7xx and I enjoy reading about bags that fit it!
Neumann KM185mp OR DPA ST2015-> Grace Design Lunatec V2-> Tascam DR-100mkIII

Offline carlbeck

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Needs to get out more...
« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2007, 10:45:30 AM »
I don't own one either but I am always on the search for a good bag. I thought I was there with my Petrol until I bought the Portico, now I am back to square one. My wife asked me the other night why I just can't buy gear that fits the bags I already have, women  ::)
I know you like, tape for people's approval and stuff, and wave your tapes around like they're your dick...  but even you can't actually think section tapes from philips sound good.  

Mics: Telefunken Elam 260, 61, 62, MBHO KA200, KA500 > Niant PFA's, AKG C34L-MS
Preamps: Grace Lunatec V2, Shure FP24
Decks: Tascam DR-2d, Zoom F8

Old rig: Recording: AKG C34 & AKG CK1X or CK2X > MK46 > 460 > Aeta Mix2000 > Sound Devices 702

Playback: Thorens TD125, Denon DVD-2900> Bel Canto DAC-1 > Audible Illusions 3B > Rogue Atlas >ZU Wax Shotgun> Hyperion 938
ALL TUBES BABY!!!

Offline Kevin

• Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2007, 10:49:09 AM »
I don't own one either but I am always on the search for a good bag. I thought I was there with my Petrol until I bought the Portico, now I am back to square one. My wife asked me the other night why I just can't buy gear that fits the bags I already have, women  ::)

;D
481(3)>722

stevetoney

« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2007, 10:58:33 AM »

That would have been the PERFECT opportunity to use a purse/shoes analogy, unless you're lucky enough to not to have a wife that owns thousands of $$ of both so she has every possible permutation of style and color.  I mean, she has a FULL walk-in closet in our MBR on the main level and I've still got some of her shit hanging in my one and only closet, which is upstairs in the 4th bedroom!!!  :o

stevetoney

« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2007, 11:04:48 AM »
...course as long as she doesn't start inquiring about how much gear I have or how much it all cost, I ain't gonna start complaining about her shoes/purses!!!  I figure it's good balance...and besides as long as I can point to her closet, then she'll probably never push the issue!!!  Ha! 

I think that's fair.

Offline Kevin

• Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2007, 08:15:28 PM »
I posted some pictures in the link below with all my stuff in the bag.

http://taperssection.com/index.php/topic,92682.new.html#new
481(3)>722

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.053 seconds with 31 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com