Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Which portable recorders can be controlled with your phone?  (Read 3683 times)

Offline Gutbucket

• record > listen > revise technique
  • Trade Count: (16)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • "Better to love music than respect it" ~Stravinsky
Re: Which portable recorders can be controlled with your phone?
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2023, 03:49:08 PM »
Zoom F8 as well.  I don't use the app though.

Not phone and no monitoring, but Tascam DR2d includes a small IR remote.  Easy to start, pause, stop, etc as long as there is a line of sight to the recorder., confirmed by red LED co-located with the IR sensor.  Very useful for stealthing and board patches.
musical volition > vibrations > voltages > numeric values > voltages > vibrations> virtual teleportation time-machine experience
Better recording made easy - >>Improved PAS table<< | Made excellent- >>click here to download the Oddball Microphone Technique illustrated PDF booklet<< (note: This is a 1st draft, now several years old and in need of revision!  Stay tuned)

Offline DuctTaper42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2023, 05:14:43 PM »
Is the Android app for the R-07 still available? That is the recorder I own and last time I tried searching the app store it seemed the app was either no longer available or an old version that my phone couldn't download. Would love to be able to control the unit from my phone. Thanks
Line Audio Omni1 > Zoom F4
Church CA-14 > UBB > Roland R-07

Offline mrfender

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Taperssection Member
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2023, 08:59:53 AM »
Is the Android app for the R-07 still available? That is the recorder I own and last time I tried searching the app store it seemed the app was either no longer available or an old version that my phone couldn't download. Would love to be able to control the unit from my phone. Thanks

Yes it is, just used it to control two decks at a show in Sepr.
DR2d, DR-05, DR-22wl, DR-40, DR-44wl, DR-608, PCM-M10, Roland R-07, PCM, PCM-A10
CA-14 card/omni, AT853 cards/omni, Nak CM-300 cards/omni, Line Audio CM4

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.042 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com