Gear / Technical Help > Post-Processing, Computer / Streaming / Internet Devices & Related Activity

how to dat clone to computer? opcode datport software?

<< < (2/3) > >>

todd e:
i have the opcode software somewhere, but you need a win98 box i think, for some reason i didnt remember win7 working out

dolphinsmile:

--- Quote from: todd e on April 24, 2017, 09:32:23 AM ---i have the opcode software somewhere, but you need a win98 box i think, for some reason i didnt remember win7 working out

--- End quote ---

if you find it and can make me a copy let me know. ill test it out on an older computer, maybe i can make the box i have work.

Scooter123:
Having just transferred over 200 DATs, I would opt to record to a stand alone recorder with matching inputs to the outputs in your DAT deck, either AES or SPDIF.  Computers are hit and miss unless you have a dedicated stand alone computer without any other functions going on, and even then I wouldn't trust it.  I just transfer the wave files from the SD Card to the computer. 

dolphinsmile:
im talking about a LOT more than 200 dats.
i do have a couple of microtracks and they work fine but i also have the little opcode box that id like to test out, if anyone can copy the software for me.

todd e:
it wouldnt work for me on win7.  i kept an older WIN box around for just this type of work, but it would inevitably fail if a computer process began midway thru a transfer. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version