Gear / Technical Help > Cables

Markertek...revisited

(1/4) > >>

kskreider:
So Thom Joad and I put our chunks of coal together and placed an order.  It was my second with Markertek, and his first.  I was a little hesitant as they f'ed up my first order, but part of it was newbie error.  I DID NOT know that they would break your order apart and ship stuff out indiviudually (i.e. multiple shiping charges) unless told not to.  But I digress...

So we order a bunch of Neutrik connectors and 150' of black Canare Starquad.  The order comes and our 150' turned out to be 110', but wait it gets better.  We were CHARGED for 110', but only got 100'.   ::)  We also ordered four pairs of the Neutrik PRO RCA ends and even though they were all missing we were billed for two pairs. 

So Mr. Joad calls and squares up with Martkertek who said, "No worries, our apologies, we'll send out the 150' you ordered, you keep the 100' you have already and we'll only charge you for the original billed 110'.  (i.e. 250' for the price of 110'.)  Also, the four pairs Neutrik pros you ordered are on the house minus the two pairs you already paid for."  i.e. four pairs for the price of two. 

A couple of days pass and the order isn't here even though Markertek is right here in NY.  It turns out that the new order was not processed for some reason and it took a third call to get it rolling again. 

Two orders with Markertek, both had snafus.  At least the second one was compensated for. 

...Kk, who now has 50' of extra cable after making the 20' XLR>XLR and the 10' RCA>RCA.

jpschust:
yah ive always gotten the feeling that a monkey does fulfillment for them.

Brian:
thanks! i almost forgot about the 6000 feet of RG59 coax cable they sent me when it was supposed to only 6 feet ::) ;D

caymanreview:
did you get to keep that, or have to send it back?

keepongoin:

--- Quote from: S_TL-Taper on September 13, 2004, 10:03:58 AM ---thanks! i almost forgot about the 6000 feet of RG59 coax cable they sent me when it was supposed to only 6 feet ::) ;D

--- End quote ---

that is one of the greatest fuckups i have ever heard about... 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version