Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Hi-MD problem  (Read 4777 times)

Offline twoheadedboy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
  • Catching signals that sound in the dark....
Re: Hi-MD problem
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2006, 03:19:58 AM »
This guy isn't Walmart.  But I would have considered sending it back to let him check it before he stopped answering my emails and came on here talking about closing his Paypal account so they can't make this right.

No, you wouldn't have, because your first e-mail demanded that I refund your money, followed by you returning the unit. I thought you didn't lie?

I couldn't believe anyone would have not known how bad this MD is screwed up.  That's why I questioned him hard about it when I found out it was messed up.  Surely he knew about this.  I recorded with PCI and uploaded through the USB cable.  It isn't the software.  I checked that.  It's the recorder. 

You sent me a page of .jpg's for sound files I didn't possess. You gave me less than 18 hours to respond before you reported me to paypal.

He just jumped to the wacky conclusion that I was trying to get over on him.  I don't know why on earth he thinks that.  I sent him money not knowing if he would send me anything in return.  But he doesn't trust me.  That sucks.

Well, see above.

Offline Brian Skalinder

• Complaint Dept.
  • Trade Count: (28)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: Hi-MD problem
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2006, 03:30:02 AM »
Take it to PMs.  Thanks.
Milab VM-44 Links > Fostex FR-2LE or
Naiant IPA (tinybox format) >
Roland R-05

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.195 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com