Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: how does one go about making a matrix recording?  (Read 1499 times)

Offline thewho2

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
how does one go about making a matrix recording?
« on: June 22, 2004, 03:46:04 PM »
hi im new here. I wanna make a couple of personal matrix recording of the recent phish shows. ive downloaded audience sources for each and have the soundboards. anyone know how to do this? it seems you dont actually need the DATs of both recording cause i have a matrix recording of 7/29/03 that someone hooked me up with. any help would be greatly appreciated or if anyone knows somewhere else i could find this info. thanks :)

Offline thewho2

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
how does one go about making a matrix?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2004, 09:24:00 PM »
hi im new here, posted this in tech questions but havent gotten any responses, figured i might have better luck here since this is where most people post. I wanna make a couple of personal matrix recording of the recent phish shows. ive downloaded audience sources for each and have the soundboards. anyone know how to do this? it seems you dont actually need the DATs of both recording cause i have a matrix recording of 7/29/03 that someone hooked me up with. any help would be greatly appreciated or if anyone knows somewhere else i could find this info. thanks

Offline Brian Skalinder

• Complaint Dept.
  • Trade Count: (28)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: how does one go about making a matrix recording?
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2004, 09:31:16 PM »
Milab VM-44 Links > Fostex FR-2LE or
Naiant IPA (tinybox format) >
Roland R-05

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.053 seconds with 32 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com