Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: optional gear......  (Read 2954 times)

Offline wheresjerry

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Taperssection Regular
  • Deadicated boater....
    • Music List
optional gear......
« on: April 16, 2007, 12:48:36 PM »
Well, not sure what forum to put this in, but here seemed like as good as a place as any.....I am a virgin to recording, and got my first rig last week....now I know that recording shows is a great way to meet folks with similar interest in music, but why not show it too?  Does TapersSection have t-shirts?  Anybody ever think of putting on together to sell to us crazies?  It would help identify us out in the field, and make the site stand out....just a thought thrown into the wind......speaking of wind, boy, here in NH, we are getting pummeled by the wind and rain........make it stop!

Any ideas, suggestions, foolish comments, etc........
Neumann. KM184>zoom f8,  pax 2 vaporizor, AlienEars, Neumann KM184,AKG 390 bodies w/ ck91and ck93 caps, Rode NT-4 ,  SP-CMC-25>battery box>Oade concert mod pmd 620......  and lot's a stuff....playback Yamaha rx-v 663,LG BD590, bose accumass 5 speakers, ears and AKG 701's....
http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/wheresjerry

Offline Todd R

• Over/Under on next gear purchase: 2 months
  • Trade Count: (29)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: optional gear......
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 01:00:16 PM »
There's a whole sub-board dedicated to this kind of stuff:

http://taperssection.com/index.php/board,39.0.html

I'm not sure if any of the shirt sales are still active, though it looks like the ones on zazzle are.
Mics: Microtech Gefell m20/m21 (nbob/pfa actives), Line Audio CM3, Church CA-11 cards
Preamp:  none <sniff>
Recorders:  Sound Devices MixPre-6, Sony PCM-M10, Zoom H4nPro

Offline wheresjerry

• Taperssection Regular
  • Deadicated boater....
    • Music List
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 01:06:44 PM »
That's what I mean...thanks! ;D
Neumann. KM184>zoom f8,  pax 2 vaporizor, AlienEars, Neumann KM184,AKG 390 bodies w/ ck91and ck93 caps, Rode NT-4 ,  SP-CMC-25>battery box>Oade concert mod pmd 620......  and lot's a stuff....playback Yamaha rx-v 663,LG BD590, bose accumass 5 speakers, ears and AKG 701's....

Offline eric.B

• to the side qualified
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 01:50:43 PM »
welcome to the board wheresjerry!   First things first though...

become well acquainted with the button...
We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork.  ~Milton Friedman

Offline wheresjerry

• Taperssection Regular
  • Deadicated boater....
    • Music List
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 02:01:13 PM »
never in my mind did I think of searching for t-shirts.....doh!  Thanks!

Offline Krispy D

• Trade Count: (1)
    • my recordings on LMA
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2007, 05:10:08 PM »
Well, not sure what forum to put this in, but here seemed like as good as a place as any.....I am a virgin to recording, and got my first rig last week....now I know that recording shows is a great way to meet folks with similar interest in music, but why not show it too?  Does TapersSection have t-shirts?  Anybody ever think of putting on together to sell to us crazies?  It would help identify us out in the field, and make the site stand out....just a thought thrown into the wind......speaking of wind, boy, here in NH, we are getting pummeled by the wind and rain........make it stop!

PM me your addy and you'll get a care package...
Peluso CEMC6, ck4/ck21
Oktava MC012
Sony ECM260f
AT 811

canare star quads
DIY mil spec silvers

DIY (W-ish) mod UA5>JB3
Oade ACM PMD 660
R4

You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot help the wage-earner by pulling down the wage-payer. You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.
~Rev. William J. H. Boetcker (not Lincoln)

Offline ero3030

• Trade Count: (59)
  • Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2007, 06:11:43 PM »
i could use a care package >:D   ed
needin some fishhead music!

" known for f**king up a good weekend on a Thursday nite "

Offline pmonk66

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Taperssection Member
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2007, 08:48:56 PM »
Me too - I want to wear a "The Taperssection" T-shirt next time I plan on stealthing a show ;D

Offline mmmatt

• taping > photography
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • ... A broken angel sings from a guitar
    • LightCraft Photography
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2007, 08:51:10 PM »

PM me your addy and you'll get a care package...
+T
I do think taping is the reality of the business..it is also an impetus for artists to create studio CDs that are ART, not just another recording...    Fareed Haque  2-4-2005

Canon 24-70 f2.8L, Canon 135 f2L, Canon 70-200 f4L, Canon 50 f1.8, > Canon 5D or Canon xt (digi) and Canon 1N (film)

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.078 seconds with 34 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com