Gear / Technical Help > Remote Power

Remote power for Sonosax sx-m2d2

<< < (3/3)

old and in the way:

--- Quote from: Big Perm on August 18, 2021, 12:46:24 AM ---
--- Quote from: dactylus on July 19, 2021, 06:18:38 AM ---
--- Quote from: Big Perm on March 31, 2020, 07:18:16 PM ---Thank you sir! Ted is making a bunch of cables for me for this pre, I will as one of these took the list! I have several Naztech batteries. I would imagine they will run this thing forever

--- End quote ---

Big Perm have you been able to run your M2D2 using a Naztech or did you opt for a different external battery?  If you aren't using a Naztech what did you go with?  It's time to dig my M2D2 out of the closet...

--- End quote ---

I’m going to run it for the first time Labor Day Weekend in Colorado for Phish. The plan is to just use the usbc to power it. The battery I use for my 788 has usb out and I ran a test the other night and everything seemed to be working fine. Someone let me know if there’s a better option.

Make sure you run it with a battery in it . Sonosax says that a battery needs to be in it so that all settings work properly . I usually put in a fully charged battery in it and use an external battery just for the backup and so all functions work properly. have fun with it , great little box and world class pre's.

--- End quote ---

Big Perm:
Yes sir that’s the plan!  :cheers:
It looks like it’s charging the battery while in use. I’m excited to give this thing a spin

dactylus:

--- Quote from: Big Perm on August 18, 2021, 12:46:24 AM ---
--- Quote from: dactylus on July 19, 2021, 06:18:38 AM ---
--- Quote from: Big Perm on March 31, 2020, 07:18:16 PM ---Thank you sir! Ted is making a bunch of cables for me for this pre, I will as one of these took the list! I have several Naztech batteries. I would imagine they will run this thing forever

--- End quote ---

Big Perm have you been able to run your M2D2 using a Naztech or did you opt for a different external battery?  If you aren't using a Naztech what did you go with?  It's time to dig my M2D2 out of the closet...

--- End quote ---

I’m going to run it for the first time Labor Day Weekend in Colorado for Phish. The plan is to just use the usbc to power it. The battery I use for my 788 has usb out and I ran a test the other night and everything seemed to be working fine. Someone let me know if there’s a better option.

--- End quote ---

What battery are you using to run your 788?  I like the idea of using it for the 788 and the M2D2!

Big Perm:
MAXOAK Laptop Power Bank 185Wh/50000mAh(Max.130W) Portable Laptop Charger External Battery Pack for Laptop Smartphones Notebook Tablet https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00YP823NA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_Q4NXWRB0549AM5C730MB?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

dactylus:
^
Thanks.  I have a couple of those batteries.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version