Gear / Technical Help > Ask The Tapers

Headphone suggestions..

<< < (3/6) > >>

Chad:
etymotic!!

jr

sideshowbob:
I like my Senn HD250 linear II's. Comfortable and good sounding IMO. A bit bulky though. I tend to beat them up pretty good and they hold up very well. Those "little" Etymotic's look real nice too!! Thanks......Jason

wbrisette:

--- Quote from: Brian Skalinder on July 07, 2003, 01:28:35 PM ---Here's another nod for the Etymotic ER-6 in-ear phones.  Great for the field (and on my motorcycle).

--- End quote ---

Etymotic is the Sh*t! I use the ER-4S myself, which I liked better than ER-6 models, but to be honest with you if I wasn't willing to spend the extra cash, the ER-6 models would have worked.

Wayne

silentmark:

--- Quote ---
--- End quote ---
Etymotic is the Sh*t! I use the ER-4S myself, which I liked better than ER-6 models, but to be honest with you if I wasn't willing to spend the extra cash, the ER-6 models would have worked.

Wayne

--- Quote ---
--- End quote ---

I agree that Etymotic is the shite.

While I don't have their headphones, I do use their earplugs. After YEARS of loud music I have the dreaded tinnitinus (sp?) so it is a MUST, even though I do forget at times and pay big when I do. If you aren't already using some ear protection, please do so now. Take it from someone who must have white noise of some sort to go to sleep, bummer ...

wbrisette:

--- Quote from: silentmark on July 08, 2003, 11:31:22 AM ---While I don't have their headphones, I do use their earplugs. After YEARS of loud music I have the dreaded tendinitis so it is a MUST
--- End quote ---

Another one of the regular's here *M. French* that wearing ear protection is a MUST. I always wear hearing protection at shows (and need to do it more often when using the table saw and router), because I enjoy music and don't ever want to NOT hear the music.

Etymotic makes some of the best hearing protection because it allows just enough of the music in to not sound like you're listening through big wads of cotton. Very nice and super cheap!

Wayne

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version