Gear / Technical Help > Microphones & Setup

ISO JK Labs Actives Owners (s)

(1/2) > >>

Kwonfidelity:
So who out there is using JK Labs products to convert full bodies to active setups?  I've seen the AKG set-up but are there others out there that tapers have custom made for other mics?  I'm looking to make a kwonbar for JKLabs products...

Please get in touch at your earliest convenience.

bkirby:
I have considered it in the past with MGs, but not planning on anything soon. If anyone has these with the MGs, I'd love to hear a copy...
Brad K.

Rick:
I'm not I sure follow. But I have the JK Labs box for the MBHO mics. Great for stealthing and the pre-amp is awesome. I pretty sure they can make a custom system to use with any mic that you can remove the capsules. AKG, Neumann, Schoeps, MG, MBHO....etc.

Be prepared to wait a while though. If your looking for an alternative, you can get a Schoeps > Nbox setup which is similar to the JK labs setup. If your interested, e-mail me privately.

Rick

Tim:
he wants to make his famous KWON bars (din, ortf, nos, etc) for those of you using the JK setup... email him, I'm sure he's looking for measurements.

Rick:
Ahhh I got it now!

Well the MBHOs with the JK Labs box don't use any special cables or adaptors. It uses the same active cables that come with the MBHO 603a\ka200n.

http://www.taperssection.com/yabbse/index.php?board=20;action=display;threadid=5086

I'd definetly be interested in picking one of this bars up  :wink2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version