Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: on a budget  (Read 7523 times)

Offline twatts (pants are so over-rated...)

• <://PHiSH//><
  • Trade Count: (16)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Lego made a Mini-Fig of me!
Re: on a budget
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2004, 09:25:47 AM »
Dang, Ed...  Wish I had seen this offer for 80 few days ago!  I just bought those Squids from SirChek...

Yeah, Valley.  Pick up those mics from SpeshulEd, or that $65 sony uni-directional (twister group link).  And run that into the MD.  That'll be perfect starter rig, small, stealthy. 

My worthless advice,

Terry
***Do you have PHISH, VIDA BLUE, JAZZ MANDOLIN PROJECT or any other Phish related DATs/Tapes/MDs that need to be transferred???  I can do them for you!!!***

I will return your DATs/Tapes/MDs.  I'll also provide Master FLAC files via DropBox.  PM me for details.

Sony PCM R500 > SPDIF > Tascam HD-P2
Nakamichi DR-3 > (Oade Advanced Concert Mod) Tascam HD-P2
Sony MDS-JE510 > Hosa ODL-276 > Tascam HD-P2

Offline Ed.

• your popsicle's melting
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • FJ Baby!
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2004, 01:05:11 PM »
+t - its all good.

i don't think the dynamic audios are being made anymore - the webby doesn't work anymore - they're decent mics tho for the price.  lots of smashing pumpkins tapers used them from what i heard.

Because nothing says "I have lots of money and am sort of confused as to how to spend it" like Bose.

Offline Vally1978

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2004, 05:26:09 PM »
Thanks for the help guys....I am thinking of getitng the  SONY ONE-POINT UNIDIRECTIONAL STEREO MICROPHONE.  I already got myself a crappy mic and power supply to just record a show next week for the first time.  So I am stuck with that...it will probably sound like crap to everyone, but me, haha.....practice makes perfect...or well close to it cause I know I'll never be that great at taping. 

The guy I am buying them from says the mics sound better then just good, so we'll see if he is talking out of his arse, or not.  haha.

Offline Sean Gallemore

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2004, 08:23:38 PM »
907 baby!

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.062 seconds with 32 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com