Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Tascam DR-1's younger brother, the GT-R1  (Read 1710 times)

Offline johnny9fingers

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
Tascam DR-1's younger brother, the GT-R1
« on: December 08, 2008, 10:45:16 PM »
Well, after lots of research and great input and advice from folks here I pulled the trigger on the GT-R1.  The members who have the DR-1 love em, Chris of Church Audio says it has the best internal mic's.  And the GT-R1 has the cool aluminum body, with some additional cool features.  I hope to get it by this weekend and will be using it to records my sons Christmas concert, and I'll post some samples.  I will be recording with the internal mic's, so you will hear how they sound in the hands of a complete amature.  Thanks again to those folks who shared there experience and advice......this is a way cool site with great people.

John

Offline johnny9fingers

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
Re: Tascam DR-1's younger brother, the GT-R1
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 04:41:32 PM »
My first impression is the build quality is pretty darn good, and it's smaller than I thought, but the size is perfect for me.  Small enough to be unobtrusive and big enough for easy operation.  In photos we see on the manufacturers, and reviewers sites, they were obviously being held by folks with tiny hands.  I will be recording my sons Christmas concert next week and would like to post samples for you to hear, where can stuff like that be posted???

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.035 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com