Gear / Technical Help > Ask The Tapers

(1/2) > >>

pusherman:
 :)hey all you tapers, i'm new to this website and saw you on wranglerspace. was hoping to get the bonnaroo show that was talked about.
i would love to be apart of your community and could use all the help any of you could offer.please give a newbie a fighting chance, after all the spread of music is why we love one another.

Just Taper Mark from NC:
hop over to the main topic board and do it up,have had a few  :newbie:s come on the past few days
and they are blending well,don't be afraid ask any questions,were here to have fun and be helpful too! :spin:

sexymexi:
its a good thing sharing music man. i was at bonnaroo last weekend, badass man, loved it, i was ready for 3 more days...  but yea, i taped a few shows, some turned out ok, some not..  but yea, if you want some shows, i have 2 sets from last years, and a few from last weekend. i'd be glad to help you, also, if you have high speed internet, i can send you the address to get some sets, i can't remember the address right now, but i can find it.  drop me a line, i'll help you out.

peace

Just Taper Mark from NC:
my question is,did anyone get the MMW set,haven't seen anybody mention it and I'd like to have it if it's out there along w/some others although I would have to take shn disc or dat's or audio disc.

no download capabilities here. :(

F.O.Bean:

--- Quote from: mark on June 20, 2003, 12:59:13 AM ---my question is,did anyone get the MMW set,haven't seen anybody mention it and I'd like to have it if it's out there along w/some others although I would have to take shn disc or dat's or audio disc.

no download capabilities here. :(

--- End quote ---

my buddy, nateski, just got it about a month or 2 ago...ahhhhhhhh the discs are pillin up.... ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version