Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Nero 6 Question (CD text)  (Read 1191 times)

Offline BC

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Bongo Bongo
Nero 6 Question (CD text)
« on: March 03, 2006, 12:20:27 PM »
SO the post on Nero 7 made me remember something that has bugged me for a while regarding CD-text.

I used to use an older version of Nero express for burning my CD's. If my tracks were labeled

Phish03-02-20d1t01
Phish03-02-20d1t02
Phish03-02-20d1t03 etc... 

it would just take each of the filenames into the CD project. Then under Artist I could type "Phish" and under Disc title I could type "2-20-03 d1". Then when I put the disc into my CD player it would display the artist and title, then when playing it would show the track title, which was nice.

Now, in nero 6, when I drag the files over, it automatically reads the artist as everything up to the 1st "-" and then takes the rest of the text as the track #.
So the artist is automatically Phish03, and each track is 02-20d1t01, and so on. I can sort of work around this problem by putting in a hyphen after the artist name, naming the tracks as "Phish-03-02-20txx", in which case the tracks are at least labeled "03-02-20txx". But it is still annoying that it strips the artist name from the track name that way. Is there any way for me to disable this weird bug? Or if not, for you people out there who like CD text on their discs, what burning programs do you use?

Peace,
Ben

In: DPA4022>V3>Microtracker/D8

Out: Morrison ELAD>Adcom GFA555mkII>Martin Logan Aerius i

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.043 seconds with 29 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com