Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Connect recorder to android phone running Mixlr?  (Read 7669 times)

Offline gweeb_forget

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
Re: Connect recorder to android phone running Mixlr?
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2019, 07:44:17 PM »
Just figured out that part that the username is source and not my icecast username and the password is on the configuration screen. What about mountpoint? The default is /stream but that doesn't seem to get me anywhere. Cool mic keeps giving me an error then switching off of icecast to their test server

Offline binone

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2019, 07:48:59 PM »
Just figured out that part that the username is source and not my icecast username and the password is on the configuration screen. What about mountpoint? The default is /stream but that doesn't seem to get me anywhere. Cool mic keeps giving me an error then switching off of icecast to their test server

as a mount point use just yourname.ogg, very important the extension ogg. No / , only yourname.ogg. To listen it, use http://YOURADDRESS.XXX:8000/yourname.ogg

That´s all.

Offline gweeb_forget

• Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2019, 08:06:06 PM »
I got through all of that. I actually got it up and running. Sent the coolmic link to my friends and they said it wouldn't open. Oddly enough it worked for me. So I successfully streamed from my living room to my home office but can't share for some reason lol

Offline gweeb_forget

• Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2019, 12:27:27 AM »

as a mount point use just yourname.ogg, very important the extension ogg. No / , only yourname.ogg. To listen it, use http://YOURADDRESS.XXX:8000/yourname.ogg

That´s all.

Missed this earlier. I'll try tomorrow thanks

Offline binone

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2019, 09:07:36 AM »
I have found myself, than doing audio throug rtmp is much more stable than the Icecast. There is THE APP that works perfect for RTMP: Larix broadcaster. Self adaptative, it has a great buffer management. And it is free.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.064 seconds with 30 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com