Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: fujifilm fine pix 550  (Read 1835 times)

Offline jeff fulton

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
fujifilm fine pix 550
« on: March 22, 2005, 10:44:02 PM »
Anybody own one, or one of the earlier models of this camera.  I've been looking at it, it will be my first digital (I want a camera for everyday shots, plus something nice to have on all the trips I plan on taking around the world), but I like the fact that it has advanced features like raw/detachable lenses for me to advance and learn on.  I have been reading reviews of it online, and I have found many positive reviews but no negatives, so either everyone likes it, or it is still too new for people to have had problems with it.  Thanks,

Jeff

Offline rocksuitcase

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Needs to get out more...
    • RockSuitcase: stage photography
Re: fujifilm fine pix 550
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2005, 08:44:47 AM »
Jeff,
We bought a Fuji coolpix 900 for a client of ours who designs high end jewelry.  They wanted to shoot the pieces and display them that way as each one is one of a kind.
I think it works pretty well for their use.  OF course, they are never gonna change out lenses or anything, but for their usage I really liked it.  I own a point and shoot type of Olympus which makes excellent cameras.  It has a 10X optical zoom for instance.
I have heard the Canon or Nikon Pro cameras with exchangable lenses are the best, but they sure are pricey!
music IS love

When you get confused, listen to the music play!

Mics:         AKG460|CK61|CK1|CK3|CK8|Beyer M 201E|DPA 4060 SK
Recorders:Marantz PMD661 OADE Concert mod; Tascam DR680 MKI x2; Sony PCM-M10

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.039 seconds with 26 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com