Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Informal comp: Schoeps MK4v > NboxP & Milab VM44 > Naiant Tinybox  (Read 9220 times)

Offline ArchivalAudio

• Trade Count: (19)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Teams Milab | MBHO | TeamVW:2011 Touareg TDI
Re: Informal comp: Schoeps MK4v > NboxP & Milab VM44 > Naiant Tinybox
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2015, 01:16:44 AM »
Thanks for posting this. I would be very interested to have a closer look at the VM-44 Link Tinybox. Maybe I'll have a chance to talk to Jon at a tradeshow sometime. :)

/Mattias
Mattias,
If I were ever able to make it to a trade show I'd be happy to bring my vm44's and tinybox for you to look at. ~ maybe some day in the future
It would be excellent to meet you.
--Ian
~ Archival Audio ~
Archiving Worthy Music
since 1986 & digitally since 1995

https://www.facebook.com/ArchivalAudio/

Main Mics: Milab VM-44 Links • Milab DC-196's (Matched  Pair)  • MBHO KA500 or KA300 •
PreAmps:  BaybNbox  • Naiant LittleBox • Naiant [Milab VM44] TinyBox • Naiant PIPsqueak
Recorders: MixPre 10T •  Tascam DR-100 mkIII • Sony A-10 • Sony M-10 

macMini 3Ghz i7 16GB Ram 500GB SSD • MOTU UltraLite
Naiant MSH-2's •   TOA K1's • Beyer TG 153c's •  AT 853 (4.7kmod darktrain) • Countryman B3's (1 k mod)  + other assorted mics

Offline Mattias_Milab

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
Re: Informal comp: Schoeps MK4v > NboxP & Milab VM44 > Naiant Tinybox
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2015, 06:09:33 AM »
It would be great to meet you too Ian. It seems we have quite a few fans in the taper community and I'd be very interested to know what we can do to improve our products for your needs.

I'll be at the show in Frankfurt in a couple of weeks. The next US trade show will probably be AES in New York.

/Mattias

Thanks for posting this. I would be very interested to have a closer look at the VM-44 Link Tinybox. Maybe I'll have a chance to talk to Jon at a trade show sometime. :)

/Mattias
Mattias,
If I were ever able to make it to a trade show I'd be happy to bring my vm44's and tinybox for you to look at. ~ maybe some day in the future
It would be excellent to meet you.
--Ian
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 06:18:53 AM by Mattias_Milab »

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.158 seconds with 30 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com