Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Why doesa SF hate me?  (Read 1350 times)

Offline The Kilted Taper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Real men wear kilts.
Why doesa SF hate me?
« on: September 30, 2005, 01:48:25 PM »
I opened a 16/48 file from the jb3 SF 6.0 to do some edits and resample prior to doing the track splits. I hit save to save the edited version, it firsts asks me what do I want to save it as, just as normal, than some other window pops up (sorry for lack of detail), I hit ok and it completly ignores the file name I gave it and gives it an SP0000.WAV name. Does this to me when I record with the lappie at 24/96. What gives?
"The guy who's been dissed, dismissed and demoted so often that he should have officially changed his first name to "Backup." "

Offline keepongoin

• Trade Count: (4)
Re: Why doesa SF hate me?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2005, 08:53:00 PM »
you are saving it under scott studios audio .wav fomat, and not windows .wav fomat.
“When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross.” Sinclair Lewis: How Fascism Will Come To America (1935)

"Science is facts; just as houses are made of stones, so is science made of facts; but a pile of stones is not a house and a collection of facts is not necessarily science."- Henri Poincare

http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/pierce

Offline The Kilted Taper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Real men wear kilts.
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2005, 02:01:19 PM »
you are saving it under scott studios audio .wav fomat, and not windows .wav fomat.

doh! Thanks... +T
"The guy who's been dissed, dismissed and demoted so often that he should have officially changed his first name to "Backup." "

Offline keepongoin

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2005, 04:39:55 PM »
the only reason why i knew that is through experience. +T
“When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross.” Sinclair Lewis: How Fascism Will Come To America (1935)

"Science is facts; just as houses are made of stones, so is science made of facts; but a pile of stones is not a house and a collection of facts is not necessarily science."- Henri Poincare

http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/pierce

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.063 seconds with 28 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com