Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: mp2 limiter?  (Read 5118 times)

Offline scb

• Eli Manning should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell. Would you like a cookie, son?
  • Trade Count: (11)
  • Needs to get out more...
mp2 limiter?
« on: January 19, 2003, 11:36:52 AM »
i've owned an mp2 for 2.5 years now, and i've never used the limiter.  wel, that's a lie, i used it once when i idnd't realize it was on...hehe

anyway, has anyone had any experience with the mp2's limiter?  care to share comments?

i'm thinking of using it for some upcoming stealths, as the only reason i ever really look at my d100 remote while stealthing is to make sure i didn't go over.  the mp2 limiter could help avoid this

thoughts?

scott

Offline hippies

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Member
  • "What we all need is a left hand monkey wrench."
Re:mp2 limiter?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2003, 12:55:24 PM »
hmmm.  no way you can get your Apogee in there for use of 'soft limit' i suppose?  

i dunno, scott, i've never used mine.  is there any way to try it out ahead of time?  at home, or with some band you don't care about?  

my guess is you'd probably be ok with this setting.  if you've been running MP-2 for a coupla years, you already kinda know where your knob settings will be, and are only looking to stop transient 'overs' correct?  

i would be curious to know how harsh the limiter on this box is too, if you find out.    :)

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.099 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com