Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Tape stuck in Tascam DA30?  (Read 2610 times)

Offline eman

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Return of the Shredi
Tape stuck in Tascam DA30?
« on: June 25, 2018, 02:46:26 PM »
I bought a DA-30 on ebay and it don't work. I stupidly put something important into it because I was excited to hear something good, and it was "guaranteed functional". Tried 3 tapes and nothing would load, error 1, error 3. Any idea how to get that out before I send it back? I have it open and nothing obvious to do that.

Ps- they packed it in peanuts. Certainly that was a mistake and for $50 shipping you don't do something stupid like that. We know how temperamental these machines are.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 07:49:14 PM by eman »
Theologically speaking, the two parties have divided the Seven Deadly Sins as follows: Republicans oppose lust, sloth and envy; Democrats scorn gluttony, greed, wrath and pride. Little progress is reported. -Gene Lyons

Offline eman

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Return of the Shredi
Re: Tape stuck in Tascam DA30?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 07:48:51 PM »
I'll answer that myself, for future reference. You reach with a pinky under the back of the metal frame and spin the wheel that has a belt on it to open the tray again.
Theologically speaking, the two parties have divided the Seven Deadly Sins as follows: Republicans oppose lust, sloth and envy; Democrats scorn gluttony, greed, wrath and pride. Little progress is reported. -Gene Lyons

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.07 seconds with 26 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com