Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Who Can Help? Christina Aguilera On Tour!!  (Read 2918 times)

Offline RashadJovan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
Who Can Help? Christina Aguilera On Tour!!
« on: April 29, 2007, 08:11:55 AM »
I am looking for tapers (video) to tape one of the remainder of the Christina Aguilera Back to Basics tour. It would be awesome if you could capture the opening acts (Danity Kane and the Pussycat Dolls) as well. I also have many Christina tour tapings to trade. Here are the remainder of her US Tour Dates:

Tue, 05/01/07 - RBC Center - Raleigh, NC

Wed, 05/02/07 - The Arena At Gwinnett Center - Atlanta, GA

Fri, 05/04/07 - St Pete Times Forum - Tampa, FL

Sat, 05/05/07 - BankAtlantic Center - Sunrise, FL

Mon, 05/21/07 - San Diego Civic Theatre - San Diego, CA

Looking to have any of these shows if not multiple (especially if you're in the Florida) area. Please help, I am desperate!!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 05:48:37 AM by RashadJovan »

Offline FiKe

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Taperssection Member
Re: Who Can Help? Christina Aguilera On Tour!!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 08:19:02 AM »
wow dude has like 6 posts and -52    +T
 Probably won't be getting the Christina Aguilera  anytime soon from this board
ELA-M-260>ULN-2>Logic 9.17 or 722

stirinthesauce

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 11:36:42 AM »

If you read his last posts (by checking under is profile), every post of his is a grovel for someone to tape or video Aguilera for him.

Mr. Asshat RashadJovan -

Please abstain from your grovels for what you want.  If it is so important for you to have some Aguilera footage, buy your own camera, your own ticket, your own method of travel to the the show, and stealth it yourself.  If you cannot do this, don't beg others to do it for you.

Offline FiKe

• Taperssection Member
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 11:17:49 PM »

If you read his last posts (by checking under is profile), every post of his is a grovel for someone to tape or video Aguilera for him.

Mr. Asshat RashadJovan -

Please abstain from your grovels for what you want.  If it is so important for you to have some Aguilera footage, buy your own camera, your own ticket, your own method of travel to the the show, and stealth it yourself.  If you cannot do this, don't beg others to do it for you.

This should be like a instant response thing to these idiots who post this shit here is Christina Aguilera taper or trader friendly?? Probably not , I'm gonna hit stirrinthesauce with a  +T

Phillip

ps love the asshat
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 11:21:40 PM by pbibb1657 »

stirinthesauce

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2007, 09:28:41 AM »
+t backatcha, Phillip.

Off the asshats topic, but I believe I've met you several times.  At Herring, Rogers and Sipe at the Exit/In in Nashville last summer and at Bonnaroo last summer.

-Jon

Offline FiKe

• Taperssection Member
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2007, 08:35:21 PM »
yes I was one of the guys that ran on stage for Herring Rodgers Sipe in Nashville , I do remember meeting you also I need to revisit those recordings from that HRS run , my on stage didn't really turn out that great for Nashville low vocals and I probably ran too hot thinking back on it.
 Back to the guy wanting Chris A stuff I'm all for treating these people for what they are and I probably don't have to elaborate on what I think they are, however whenever someone comes in and asks about recordings from non trade friendly artists its best to handle them just as you did , it keeps our community as clean as possible. I think if anyone really looked into T.S. and what we are about they would see adhere to the rules and police ourselves pretty well.

Phillip

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.049 seconds with 30 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com