Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Ripped off on Audiogon..  (Read 6718 times)

Offline halteh

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Taperssection Regular
Re: Ripped off on Audiogon..
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2006, 12:47:40 AM »
Not to hijack your thread but here goes:
done with it, man; it's all yours!
On Aug 10th I placed an order with Meta Music Records (analogkaos.com) for some records, 6 total (White Stripes and My Morning Jacket).  On Aug 1th I get an email from some dude saying that he received my order and wanted to know had I received his.  I hadn't gotten anything, he said he'd send mine back.  On Aug 18th I contact Meta Music to see if they got my package yet and was it on its way to me.  They say they've received nothing but as soon as they did they would send it out Priority Mail.  On Aug 29th I get and email from the dude again saying he got his records plus mine again saying they were stamped return to sender.  He said he would just send them out to me instead of sending them back to Meta Music.  I said I appciate it, send me your address and I'll reimburse you for the shipping.  I get another email from him on Sep 6th saying he's been busy and will send my records out that day.  Its been one week since then and still no records.  In the meantime my credit card has been charged $114.  What should I do on this one.

that totally sucks, you should not have to be paying for shipping, those idiots at analogkaos.com should.
best of luck

Offline shane

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
Re: Ripped off on Audiogon..
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2006, 04:13:45 PM »
Just as an update.  I did finally get my records.  Shipped out on the 8th from CA arrived in NY today. 

Shane

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.033 seconds with 26 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com