Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Graham Patten - Best Customer Service Ever!  (Read 1565 times)

Offline chase

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Member
    • Etree List
Graham Patten - Best Customer Service Ever!
« on: March 05, 2004, 02:59:40 PM »
A few months ago I sold my DMIC-20 to a member of this board but when it arrived it was broken.  I finally got around to doing some testing of the unit to see what was wrong.  I find out that the chip that converts +5V to +12V for the op amps was fried, probably due to feeding it the wrong polarity!  I don't want to make this a big issue but you know who you are, you sure you made that 4-pin correctly?  Anywho, I emailed tech support at Graham Patten and Mike Sauter was extremely helpful in answering all of my questions.  He is sending me a replacement chip and a shcematic of the DMIC-20 at no charge!  If I can't fix it myself he offered to fix it for free as long as I covered shipping!  All of this for someone who didn't even buy it new from them.  I am thoroughly impressed, it's too bad I have no use for this DMIC and that the ADC-20 doesn't really fit well with my current setup.  Thought I would let everyone know to be confident in owning a piece of Graham Patten gear.  Huge +T to them.

Offline chase

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Member
    • Etree List
Re:Graham Patten - Best Customer Service Ever!
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2004, 03:02:05 PM »
doh meant to post this in the open forum, skalinder/moke, you can delete this one.  Sorry!

Offline Simp-Dawg

• Bad Little Dawggie
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Daddy needs a drink!
    • Colorado Tapers
Re:Graham Patten - Best Customer Service Ever!
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2004, 03:02:16 PM »
awesome, good to know as i am getting a dmic20 shortly!
CO Crüe Benchwarmer

Playback: Denon DVD-2910 > Denon AVR-3806 > Segue Doghouse Speaker Cable > B&W DM-610i / Klipsch RW-10 Subwoofer

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.033 seconds with 29 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com