Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Archive Help Needed!  (Read 1205 times)

Offline Sanjay

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • www.drivebytruckers.com/tourdiary.html
Archive Help Needed!
« on: October 20, 2004, 10:29:49 PM »
Alright so I upped this show two weeks ago before I left, but being the moron that I am I had it named .shnf instead of flac16, so it looked for md5 files, found none and said waiting for user to correct.  So the only way I figured to fix it was rename it to flac 16 and resubmit it, now it has two copies on there and one will permanently have errors.  To top it all off I accidentily had the upload stop, so I had to restart it, but it created another folder within the folder, causing yet another extra bunch of data that is not needed.  Here is the show ( http://www.archive.org/audio/etree-details-db.php?id=19107 ) The other studio projects source was my failed first upload.  To get to my question, If anyone knows how to delete the first one submitted, and the extra files within the show let me know.  Better yet if anyone is a mod over there and could help me with it by fixing it I would be greatly indebted!  People have been asking for this for some time and I hate to keep them waiting.  Thanks!
mics & cameras

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.039 seconds with 25 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com