Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: 24 bit flac problems  (Read 1846 times)

Offline T.J.

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Always look on the Bright Side of Life
    • My shows taped on LMA
24 bit flac problems
« on: September 03, 2007, 08:15:08 PM »
hey gang,

i can't seem to get FLAC frontend to encode my 24 bit files. i track my 24 bit master files using cd wave and save with alternate 24 bit flag checked. i open the tracked files in FLAC frontend, select my folder, de-select the align on sector boundaries and select verify. none of my files save. i get the following error: FLAC_STREAM_ENCODER_FATAL_ERROR_WHILE_WRITING

anyone know how to fix this? i need to get a bunch of 24 bit material transferred and flac'd.

Offline boojum

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: 24 bit flac problems
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 09:03:38 PM »
What release of CD Wave Editor are you using?

If you cannot get it to work, track them and save them as WAV files and FLAC them in foobar2000 (foobar2000.org).  It is free and the Swiss Army knife of players, taggers, rippers, transcoders and writers.
Nov schmoz kapop.

Offline jerryfreak

• No PZ
  • Trade Count: (31)
  • The plural of anecdote is not data
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 12:38:01 AM »
as simple as it sounds, i'm pretty sure that means your disk you are trying to write to is full.

hey gang,

i can't seem to get FLAC frontend to encode my 24 bit files. i track my 24 bit master files using cd wave and save with alternate 24 bit flag checked. i open the tracked files in FLAC frontend, select my folder, de-select the align on sector boundaries and select verify. none of my files save. i get the following error: FLAC_STREAM_ENCODER_FATAL_ERROR_WHILE_WRITING

anyone know how to fix this? i need to get a bunch of 24 bit material transferred and flac'd.
Unable to post or PM due to arbitrary censorship of people the mod doesn't like. Please email me using the link in my profile if you need to connect

Offline T.J.

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Always look on the Bright Side of Life
    • My shows taped on LMA
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 09:26:47 AM »
as simple as it sounds, i'm pretty sure that means your disk you are trying to write to is full.

hey gang,

yep that was the problem. i had a bunch of stuff in the trashcan i never deleted. i hadn't seen that error until this point. figured it out though. thanks guys! +T

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.038 seconds with 28 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com