Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Aerial Acoustics  (Read 2360 times)

Offline scervin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection All-Star
Aerial Acoustics
« on: June 29, 2004, 12:34:37 PM »
The time may be upon me again...... carpet just went into the theater/rec room so I brought the speakers down to test the acoustics.  With nothing in the room except myself things sounded pretty good, but treatment is still needed (not as much as I planned).  The wife saw the rosewood speakers on the light tan floor against the dark red/burgandy (actually from brown family) walls and said "huh, it would look really nice with black speakers."  Not that I will upgrade or change for that matter, but I've been looking around and always been curious about Aerial Acoustics and I finally found a dealer in MI.  Anyone hear these?  Are they worth taking a listen? Are they worth the price. I'm looking at the 7B's, 5's and CC3 in black.  Let me know what you think.  I've searched audio asylum, but my god does the search function suck!
SC

Offline scb

• Eli Manning should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell. Would you like a cookie, son?
  • Trade Count: (11)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: Aerial Acoustics
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2004, 01:29:15 PM »
i've heard good things about them, but never heard any of the models. 

check out some von schweikerts if you get a chance. :)

zowie

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2004, 11:10:01 PM »
The time may be upon me again...... carpet just went into the theater/rec room so I brought the speakers down to test the acoustics.  With nothing in the room except myself things sounded pretty good, but treatment is still needed (not as much as I planned).  The wife saw the rosewood speakers on the light tan floor against the dark red/burgandy (actually from brown family) walls and said "huh, it would look really nice with black speakers."  Not that I will upgrade or change for that matter, but I've been looking around and always been curious about Aerial Acoustics and I finally found a dealer in MI.  Anyone hear these?  Are they worth taking a listen? Are they worth the price. I'm looking at the 7B's, 5's and CC3 in black.  Let me know what you think.  I've searched audio asylum, but my god does the search function suck!
SC

I haven't heard them for several years and don't remember which model it was, but recall an extended demo that I enjoyed very much.

Offline scervin

• Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2004, 10:30:33 AM »
i've heard good things about them, but never heard any of the models. 

check out some von schweikerts if you get a chance. :)

I'm waiting to hear back from the NA contact on whether or not there is a local dealer.  I'm not sure how these will perform with HT.  I'm about 50/50. 

Offline scb

• Eli Manning should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell. Would you like a cookie, son?
  • Trade Count: (11)
  • Needs to get out more...
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2004, 11:05:02 AM »
try emailing albert von schweikert directly at albertvonn@aol.com to see if there is a local dealer.  he may be faster, and will answer email

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.053 seconds with 29 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com