Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Ikey Plus Question...  (Read 1569 times)

Offline learning_towalk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Member
  • Bass.For.Life
    • Phishhook
Ikey Plus Question...
« on: February 17, 2007, 10:31:56 PM »
Hey guys I was on here quite a bit a few years back and had a decent rig (SC-T's>WMOD UA5>JB3 w/ SVU2)...but I had to sell my rig (alas)....anyways I'm wanting to get back into some small scale taping (mostly my own shows, and church sermons) so I'll pretty much be able to SBD it every time...I would buy the equivalent of my old rig back but I'm going to be getting married and in college so money is tight. Instead, I'm thinking about picking up an Ikey Plus to run SBD>IkeyPlus>4gb Transcend V10 thumb drive....no it's not a high dollar set up but hey it should work...but I have a few questions for you guys before I save up to buy...

1) Is anyone running the Ikey Plus right now (not the Ikey original), if so how do you like it, have any samples?
2) Is it possible to Matrix with an Ikey Plus?....I figure after the wedding I might pick up some Church Audio mics to run with it and it'd be nice to matrix my shows....
3) If someone has a better low cost solution (ie sub $150) ideas please lay them on me...

thanks and be blessed...
Tony
www.myspace.com/tonyneely
ADK SC-T>Wmod UA5>JB3>SVU-1

bass rig:
Peavey Cirrus 6 Redwood>Traynor YBA200>Schroeder 1210

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.037 seconds with 25 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com