Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Apogee Mini-Mp questions  (Read 1728 times)

Offline Teen Wolf Blitzer

• It's all ballbearings these days.
  • Trade Count: (6)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • I am Rattus Norvegicus.
    • Support Festival Radio
Apogee Mini-Mp questions
« on: December 06, 2006, 04:18:37 PM »
Just received the MP.  What I really notice is how much lighter it is than the V2.  Any reason you cant saw off the Mini Mp?  What goes across that expanse?  A circuit board?  Anyway.  I'm gonna run it tommorrow night for HBRSB.  Will probably run this with the 414's and use the V2 at the board.  What do you normally set the gain at for onstage?  And what do you run the output knob at?  I'm a little confused by that.  Thanks for any help!

Offline Daryan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection All-Star
Re: Apogee Mini-Mp questions
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2006, 06:18:27 PM »
I am fairly certain that the circuit board runs the entire gamut of the case.  That said, it wouldn't be too terribly difficult to take the guts out and reseat them into a different case.  It would require quite a bit of skill however.
Microtech Gefell 200/210->Zaolla Silverlines->Fostex FR-2 (oade modified plus other self mods)

Playback: Bolder modified Squeezebox SB3 (building linear power supply)->Bolder Cable Modified Panasonic XR-45 with bybee's->Bolder Nitro speaker cables->VMPS Audio super modified 626r's, VMPS Larger SUB, 1000w class AB sub amp
Tweaks: isolation and room treatments, silclear, BPT 1.5r Power Conditioner (modified), isoblocks, vibrapods, many others

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.046 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com