Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: I am a chinese field recorder,please recommend a mic for me!!!go into for detail  (Read 13825 times)

Offline battery

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
  • Newbie Growing Up~~~~
    • douban
What are your favorite bands from China?  And what about favorite bands in general?

I will introduce some wonderful singers or bands  from China, especially who sound different from ones in US,CA and EU.

but it's too much for just a reply, would u mind me starting a new subject in TaperChat ,Open Forum or somewhere else about this topic ?

how can i share my chinese music in TS.com??

I am a Chinese Taper&Live recorder!

Digital Recorder: Zoom H4 & Sony PCM M-10

Offline setboy

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Needs to get out more...
What are your favorite bands from China?  And what about favorite bands in general?

I will introduce some wonderful singers or bands  from China, especially who sound different from ones in US,CA and EU.

but it's too much for just a reply, would u mind me starting a new subject in TaperChat ,Open Forum or somewhere else about this topic ?

feel free to start a new thread.

Offline dean

• Akustische u. Kino-Geräte!!!!
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • The Dude abides...

feel free to start a new thread.

Yes, please start a thread (if you haven't already) and put a link to it in here, so we can all make sure to check it out if we want to.   :)
Light weight: Sound Pro AT 831 or MBHO's > tinybox > D7 or Samson PM4's > Denecke PS-2 > D7
Slutty weight:  [MBHO MBP 603A + (KA100LK/KA200N/KA500HN)] and/or [AKG C 414 b xls (omni/sub-card/card/hyp/8)]  > Hi Ho Silver xlr's/other xlr's > Oade T & W Mod R-4 or UA-5 (BM2p+ mod.) or JB3 or D7

http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/deanlambrecht

stevetoney

Dear Battery. 

For music that I don't know where else to go for sharing, I put my recordings onto file sharing websites such as mediafire or mega upload.  I just upload my music files to the sites and then share the link with ts.com friends so they can download whenever and whatever they wish.

Offline GDfan

• Trade Count: (15)
  • Taperssection Member

upload to archive.org?
post link in the kickdown section.

nǐ hǎo
Neumann SKM184 / AKG 568EB > Sound Devices MixPre3
http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/CLaPorte

kirk97132

Yes please feel free to start a new thread about your favorite bands.  Taperchat could be a place to discuss it.  As for uploading.  There are a few places.  The LMA (live music archive) can host most stuff.  There are many different categories for sharing there.    then there are sites like etree.org is you know that the band allows sharing.  Some sites have less strict standards Demonoid is one I can think of off the top of my head ( I can give you an invite if you need one).  Dime A Dozen(aka eztree) allows some things that etree does not.  The Traders Den allows a lot of stuff and can host video's.  Be cool to hear what musicians are laying down currently in China. 

I'm curious is rock n roll a large or small part of the music scene there?  What is the bigger attration musically???? IE:Hip hop, country, jazz, etc. 

Offline tapinfool

• Trade Count: (24)
Damn, that place looks like Heaven :)

I think it very well may be, Bean.  8)
before curiosity kills it, the cat learns more of the world than a hundred uninquisitive dogs ~ tom robbins

i never was much of a petty thief. i wanted the whole world or nothing ~ h.c. bukowski

coincidence is the universe's way of reminding us what's really going on

Offline Gutbucket

• record > listen > revise technique
  • Trade Count: (16)
  • "Better to love music than respect it" ~Stravinsky
nǐ hǎo Battery,

I have great memories of traveling for a month in your country 14 years ago.  Entering from Laos, and traveling North, the closest city to Xi'an that I visited was Chengdu, where I stayed about a week awaiting permission to enter Tibet. I'm sure much has changed since then.  I often wish that I had taken equipment to recorded the sounds and music I encountered.  Incredible trip. I hope to make it back again some time. I will never forget the 24hr sleeper bus journey that took 50+hrs.  5000 years of history is hard for us to comprehend in the USA- my city only celebrates it's 100 year anniversary this year!

Welcome to the forum, and best of luck with your recordings!   
musical volition > vibrations > voltages > numeric values > voltages > vibrations> virtual teleportation time-machine experience
Better recording made easy - >>Improved PAS table<< | Made excellent- >>click here to download the Oddball Microphone Technique illustrated PDF booklet<< (note: This is a 1st draft, now several years old and in need of revision!  Stay tuned)

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.078 seconds with 32 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com