Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Tascam HDP2 need a padded bag?  (Read 2226 times)

Offline spoolin

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Taperssection Regular
Tascam HDP2 need a padded bag?
« on: April 18, 2012, 08:40:36 PM »
Hey Folk,
               need a small padded bag for my Tascam hdp2, lowepro,targus. Just checking on what you guys may be using these days.
All i need is two compartment approx, 12x10x6? or so? thanks for any help

Offline DigiGal

• AES Associate Member
  • Trade Count: (30)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Stay healthy and safe!
    • DigiGal Internet Archive Recordings
Re: Tascam HDP2 need a padded bag?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 08:52:23 PM »
Don't have a HDP2 myself but know another taper who uses the Portabrace AR-HDP2 model specific recorder case for his.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/433321-REG/Porta_Brace_AR_HDP2_AR_HDP2_Audio_Recorder_Case.html
Mics: AKG CK91/CK94/CK98/SE300 D-330BT | DPA 4060 4061 4266 | Neumann TLM 103 | Senn ME66/K6/K6RD MKE2 MD421 MD431 | Shure VP88 SM7B SM63L SM58 Anniversary Cables: Gotham GAC-4/1 Quad w/Neutrik EMC | Gotham GAC-2pair w/AKG MK90/3 connectors | DigiGal AES>S/PDIF cable Preamp: SD MixPre-D Recorders: SD MixPre 6 | Marantz PMD 661 Edit: 2011 27" 3.4GHz Quad i7 iMac High Sierra | 2020 13" MBA Quad i7 Catalina | Wave Editor | xACT | Transmission | FCP X 

Offline twatts (pants are so over-rated...)

• <://PHiSH//><
  • Trade Count: (16)
  • Lego made a Mini-Fig of me!
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 10:05:59 PM »
I may be willing to sell you my HD-P2 Portabrace and RM-Multi Pouch... 

http://www.portabrace.com/products/audio/microphones/457-wireless-mic-cases-rm
http://www.portabrace.com/products/audio/recorders/24-audio-recorder-cases-tascam

The AR-HDP2 are awesome custom made units that fully protect your recorder and yet offers ease of use...  The RM Multi fits on the outside of the AR-HDP2 bag and is enough room for cables, clamps, extras...  I bet you could get 2 SD Mics in there... 

But if you are looking for a cheaper solution, there are a ton out there...

Terry

***Do you have PHISH, VIDA BLUE, JAZZ MANDOLIN PROJECT or any other Phish related DATs/Tapes/MDs that need to be transferred???  I can do them for you!!!***

I will return your DATs/Tapes/MDs.  I'll also provide Master FLAC files via DropBox.  PM me for details.

Sony PCM R500 > SPDIF > Tascam HD-P2
Nakamichi DR-3 > (Oade Advanced Concert Mod) Tascam HD-P2
Sony MDS-JE510 > Hosa ODL-276 > Tascam HD-P2

Offline SmokinJoe

• Trade Count: (63)
  • "75 and sunny"... life is so much simpler.
    • uploads to archive.org
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 11:13:54 PM »
If you are going to hang onto that deck for a long time, and you have the money, the right bag is pretty luxurious, no doubt.

But if you are on a budget, don't underestimate places like Goodwill and Walmart.  I've picked up backpacks there for about $20, it was intended for a student with a ton of books and a laptop, which means lots of cubby holes for connectors and batteries. I've seen 2 other tapers with the exact same backpack too.  I've seen people use fishing tackle bags, soft coolers, gym bags, whatever.

Don't forget the most important thing, though... a beer guard!  If you have a Portabrace or SonicCase, the soft plastic covers work great.  I you don't have a bag with a plastic window,  bring an old towel or tshirt to drape over the bag, that will absorb/deflect most of it.
Mics: Schoeps MK4 & CMC5's / Gefell M200's & M210's / ADK-TL / DPA4061's
Pres: V3 / ST9100
Decks: Oade Concert Mod R4Pro / R09 / R05
Photo: Nikon D700's, 2.8 Zooms, and Zeiss primes
Playback: Raspberry Pi > Modi2 Uber > Magni2 > HD650

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.044 seconds with 29 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com