Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Zoom H1 XLR 32bit Handy Recorder announced on Aug. 8 2024  (Read 12470 times)

Offline Ozpeter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection All-Star
Re: Zoom H1 XLR 32bit Handy Recorder announced on Aug. 8 2024
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2024, 10:00:53 AM »
Ozpeter, any news on yours shipping to you?

BHPhoto says H! XRL will be in stock  mid October.

As mentioned above, they told me it can't be shipped to Australia.  Then a couple of days ago they sent me another message saying that there is still a delay in despatch.  So... heaven, and Amazon, only knows. 

Offline rastasean

• in paradise
  • Trade Count: (23)
  • Needs to get out more...
« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2024, 09:26:52 PM »
Looks like the recorder is now shipping via amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0DBLF9PVF
Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it’s worth.

Offline Ozpeter

• Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2024, 06:09:42 AM »
Today my bank told me that Amazon Japan have now charged my account $215AU for this device despite them saying the order was cancelled.  Their site says the order is being prepared and delivery date is not yet known.  Well, although I could probably cancel the order, I'll see what happens.  I can't complain at the price...

Offline Ozpeter

• Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #63 on: Yesterday at 12:43:00 AM »
And now DHL say my device should arrive on Friday!  Delivery cost was included in the price.  I will try to get some kind of review with samples up on YouTube as soon as I can - if anyone has any requests let me know - I will try to demonstrate real-world dynamic range / self noise as best I can, very likely using a Sennheiser MKH MS rig.  No, it doesn't support MS monitoring but there's nothing to stop MS recording of course.  I will also make a list of the interesting ancillary features from the manual and try to show them in use.  As far as I remember, the last device I bought with XLR inputs was a Tascam DR40 recorder, the original version before the mark 2 came out.  And I've never used it...

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.027 seconds with 28 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com